Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, October 3, 2010

We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet!!

Family and Friends!! Hello from Thailand!!

Well its been another great week here in Udon!! Sister Wanlapa has actually been sick since about Wednesday, so we haven't done too much. But its been great for me because I've got so much studying in! I've been studying a lot about the resurrection, judgment, and kingdoms of glory. So great! I'm actually listening to conference right now too! Isn't Elder Holland amazing! I would also like to thank all of you so much for your great example to me! Isn't the church so amazing! I love conference! We didn't get to watch it Saturday or Sunday, but next Sunday members from all over are coming to Udon to listen to all 4 seasons. It will be great practice to listen to it in Thai!

Well Friday was a fun day. We had a special training with all the Udon Zone missionaries and President Smith. It was on "How to begin teaching" it was so great! I always love getting together with other missionaries! So fun! I learned a lot too! Wow I have a lot of work to do! I want to be the best missionary ever, but it isn't going to come without a lot of work huh.

Well it was a great fast Sunday too! I love fasting as a missionary! It gives fasting such a greater meaning. Well wow this is the shortest email in the history of Sister Chambers...sorry! I will work extra hard this week so we can have more to talk about next week :) Thanks again so much for all your love and support! Sure love all of ya! I love being a missionary! I love general conference! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment