Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, October 31, 2010

In Our Lovely Deseret!!‏

Dearest Friends and Family!!!

Well firstly I want to square away some myths about Thailand.

1st- Thailand is always hot. FALSE!!!
This last week the weather has been AMAZING!! It feels just like fall! I love it!

Also I want to point out a few things about this picture. Note, my pink sweater, two of the young women bought for me. It was on sale for 90 bott aka $3. I love Thailand. Sorry the picture is so blurry. Also, yes, that is a real live elephant walking in the background. It was walking very fast. :)

This week has been so great! Lots of inviting. So great! Nothing really too exciting. Yesterday I was trying to explain Halloween. I was trying to say last year I dressed up as a doctor. But it came out, last week I was a dog. Haha. So great.

I'm so excited for Scott in the MTC! It seems like I was just there! The MTC is so amazing! I miss seeing thousands of other missionaries! Me and Sister Wanlapa are the only sisters in our Zone. Good thing I love her so much huh! Last night she made another amazing dinner! Pretty sure I want to hire her as my cook when I move home.

Well nothing really else has happened that is of upmost importance. Its still so fun here! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!! Thanks so much for all your love and support! And thank you so much for all those who helped out my family last week! Loves!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment