Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Let Zion In Her Beauty Rise!!‏

Dearest Friends and Family!!!

Well it has been another wonderful week here in Thailand!! Everyday is still so fun and so exciting! I never will cease to be amazed at all the miracles I see everyday and at all I'm learning! I truly have a testimony that the Lord is helping me so much and that He hears and answers each of my prayers. This week has been extra good in my scripture studying. I'm reading in Alma right now about Alma and Ammon and what amazing missionaries they were. I LOVE Alma 26. It is absolutely my favorite chapter ever!! So is chapter 36!! Oh I just love the Book of Mormon so much! How did I never realize how amazing it was before?? I feel like I'm reading for the first time and just learning so much from it! I feel so blessed to be here! I feel just like Alma and Ammon! Isn't it amazing that missionaries all over the world are sharing that same message that all the missionaries in the Book of Mormon shared? The same message that Christ and His apostles shared. It gives me the chills thinking about that!

Well this week we did lots of inviting and exploring. It seems like right as soon as we get ready to set a baptism date with our investigators something happens. For instance yesterday before church we were going to teach Phii Pon and talk to her about getting baptized. But she didn't ever show up. Turns out her husband doesn't want her to learn with us anymore so they moved to Bangkok :( oh well. We will just keep working and doing our part! We went and visited the family of one of the old branch presidents this week too. Oh words can't even explain it. It was one of the coolest experiences I've had so far. He wasn't home, but his wife and two daughters were there. At first they didn't seem too happy to see us. But by the end we were all crying. They are having a lot of problems in their family and haven't been to church in about four months. But yesterday the wife came to sacrament meeting! It was so awesome! Isn't the church so true! No matter how many times we turn our back on the Savior, He is always still standing there with open arms waiting for us to turn back to Him. I love my job!!!

I wish I could have heard Scott speak today. He is so amazing isn't he? Seriously I look up to him so much. I know he did just fantastic! I need to be more like him! I'm so blessed to have such amazing friends and family huh! I love each of you so much and am so thankful for all the love and support I receive from all of you! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!! Loves!

Sister Chambers



There was this killer rainstorm this last week! I just had to go dance in it! It looks like snow huh!



A random horse standing on the freeway. Oh Thailand. Do I look like Kandelyn here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment