Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, October 17, 2010

How Wonderous and Great!!

Hello my dearest family and friends!!!

Well I'm happy to say that me and Sister Wanlapa are still in Udon together! Yay!! There are three new elders and they all seem way cool. Elder Parkinson, (our District Leader) Elder Hanni, (cute little greenie. bless his heart.) and Elder Potter, (from my group in the MTC) So fun! Well this last week was AMAZING!!! Last Monday after we emailed we went FISHING!! haha and I decided I absolutely LOVE fishing!! I want to get way into fishing when I get home ok? Me and Sis aren't very good. We did manage to catch one! Well we can't really take credit for it though because the guy next to us is the one who came to the rescue and realed it in for us. Haha. But it was so fun. Then we went and got a FACIAL!! We aren't allowed to get messages, because facials are ok. So one of our investigators told us she wanted to give us a facial for FREE at her salon. It was HEAVEN!!!! Oh my goodness. I think it should be mandatory every week. :) After that we had a FHE with that investigator and ate our fish! It was delicious!! Such a great day!!

Other exciting events this week include the following:

-Sister Wanlapa ALMOST getting bit by a snake. Haha good times. We were just riding along and all of a sudden this snake falls out of the tree right next to her and coils up and starts hissing at her. She was a little scared to say the least. I'm just glad it didn't fall on her.

-I decided that after six weeks of not running it was time to go for a run! So I've started running around our driveway! It is about the size of mom and dads bedroom. But hey. It is so great!! I miss running so much!! But it works out great, we still go on our bike ride together in the morning and then I run while Sister Wanlapa eats breakfast.

-I LOVE General Conference. I listened to the Priesthood Session yesterday while helping Sister Wanlapa make dinner and it was AMAZING!! Also dinner was delicious like always :)

-Yesterday at church was exciting! While we were waiting for our investigators to come, this Thai lady and her Swiss husband and his Austrian mother show up!! I was so excited!! Except I'm a horrible failure in life and couldn't remember any German :( everything I tried to say came out Thai!! It was really funny. In church they had me "translate" for them. Bahaha. Let me tell you. Going from Thai to English to German...ya it wasn't very pretty. I could only get one word sentences out. But it was so fun to listen to German again. I miss that language!

-It is the end of the rainy season and the start of the "winter" season. Which means I am in Heaven!! The weather is so great!!! I was actually a bit chilly the other day!!! Haha I love Thailand!!

Well currently me and Sis don't have too many progressing investigators. So we've been doing lots of inviting. Which I love because its just like fishing! I'm following the Savior and being fishers of men!! I love being a missionary!! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!! thank you so much for all your love and support!! You all are the best!!! Loves!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment