Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, November 7, 2010

You Can Make The Pathway Bright!‏

Dearest Friends and Family!!!

Well another amazingly fabulous week has come and gone! Things here are going great!! Yesterday at church was so exciting because one of our investigator families all came to church!! I was so excited/nervous all of sacrament meeting. I just keep thinking about what a leap of faith it is for them or for any investigator to come to church. I was so grateful for the members too because everyone came up to meet them and was so nice to them. The mom LOVED Relief Society. The lesson was on how to be a better example to our children. It was perfect!! You know, inviting all day, biking all over Udon, and getting rejected suddenly became all worth it.

We had an awesome District Meeting on Thursday. All about Baptism and how as missionaries, we are doing the only thing that matters in this city. Sure there are college students studying, doctors and nurses at the hospital, but we are the only ones that can help others receive Salvation today. It kinda smacked me in the face to realize how important being a missionary really is. My new thing is being Virtuous, Valiant for Courage, and filled with Charity!! I've been reading about Helaman and his stripling soldiers and I just love the Book of Mormon so much!! I love Capt. Moroni!

Well nothing really exciting else to report. Sorry. Thailand is great. Have you heard anything about the floods here? I'm pretty sure everything is ok now. Well I hope all is well at home. I sure love and miss you all! Thank you so much for all your love and support!! I love being a missionary! And whats even better is knowing that my bestest friend (aka Elder Chambers) is at the MTC right now!! Love you so much baby brother!!! I'm so happy!! The Church is SO true!! loves!

Sister Chambers


Friends! I love Thais!


Keaw! Love her!!



Uki! Love her too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment