Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, November 14, 2010

God Speed The Right!!‏

Hello All!!

This last week has been so exciting! I have so much to tell!! Last Monday was really chill, we just stayed at the house. Tuesday after English we went and got SWENONS!! Yeah for ice cream!! It was the first time I've eat it since Srinakarin with Sister Webb! Oh how I've missed ice cream!! :) haha. Wednesday marked my 5 months in Thailand! I can't believe how fast the time is going by! We had the wife of the branch president help us teach a lesson, and after wards she had us over to her house for dinner. She is so darling! Her and her husband remind me a lot of Bishop Tenney and Sara. They are both so young and have little kids, but just so amazing! Well Thursday was SO much fun! We went and harvested rice!! Oh man it was soooo much fun!! I felt so Asian!! All the elders were there too! It was so funny because all the other workers kept getting after the elders for doing it wrong. Either I'm a pro from working in the garden with dad or they just didn't dare tell a girl :) anyways it was so fun! But I was soooo tired after! We ate lunch with them after too. So fun! It was fun listening to them talk because I couldn't understand anything! They speak like such hicks! I love it! Well Friday and Saturday we did lots of inviting. Had kinda a downer day Friday because the awesome family that came to church last week told us they are moving :( haha. Is anyone else seeing a pattern here? Every time we find a killer investigator they move! Oh well. We will keep working hard!! Sunday was so fun though! It was the Primary Program in Branch #1. And oh Aunt Nae, if you would have been there I know you would have been crying with me! It was so darling! So funny too! Its good to know that kids are kids, whether they are in Hooper or Thailand. When they get up to the mic they are so nervous and so cute! They sang I am a child of God, in Thai of course :), oh man I was fighting back tears it was so cute! They had one of the little boys be the conductor to say who was going to talk and such, so cute! Then they had one of the little girls conduct the music. Oh it was darling! What made me the most happy was that we started singing Christmas songs in sacrament meeting finally!!! Yeah!! Speaking of Christmas, could everyone to write Sister Pecht. The darling little Thai Sister I served with in Srinakarin. She is having a hard time there and I know she isn't getting any support from her family. So instead of sending me a package send her something :) maybe the little kids could draw some pictures. She is Thai so she doesn't really like treats or chocolate, but if you write her a letter she will love it so much! She understands English just fine, just write really clearly :) Thank you so much family dear!

Sister Sitthidamrong
New Zealand Auckland Mission
PO Box 33-840 Takapuna
North Shore City 0740
New Zealand

Well that is all I have this week! I sure love you all! Thank you so much for all your love and support!! I love being a missionary! I love that Scott is a missionary too! I'm so happy! Filled with joy is the only thing that explains how I feel!! The church is so true!! Loves!!

Sister Chambers!!





No comments:

Post a Comment