Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hark! The Harold Angels Sing!!

Dearest Family and Friends!!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?? I hope everyone had a great day! It sounds like its getting pretty chilly there. Well this is going to be super short! But the news is: I'm training! Her name is Sister Lish from Las Vegas! She is SO amazing! Everything I could ever want a greenie to be! It is so much fun and we are working hard and already seeing the miracles!! Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! I have the best family ever! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment