Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Joy To The World!!!!‏

Dearest Friends and Family!! Seasons Greetings from Thailand!!

I hope everyone had a great week! Thank you so much for all your love and support and emails this last week! You all are so good to me! I'm glad everyone had a fun Thanksgiving. This week here was GREAT! Sister Lish is AWESOME! She is such a great greenie and so full of the spirit! She is already teaching me so much! We have been working hard to find new families and getting lots of teaching in. The members are so good and have helped us a lot. I feel so blessed! Its been a great learning experience and I feel like my faith in the Lord has like doubled! Last Monday I made mom's pumpkin pie dessert and it was a HUGE success!! The Elders all loved it! Thanks so much momma!! I have the best family in the whole world! We had two district meeting this week. The Zone Leaders came down on Friday and wanted to meet with all of us. They got us all pumped up about baptizing people faster. The normal conversion process here in Thailand is about 6 months. So they gave us some good training on how to help our investigators more effectively. I'm sorry that this email is so short again. Nothing really exciting is happening here. Just loving being a missionary and trying to work harder and harder each day! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy and so blessed!! The church is so true!!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment