Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, December 26, 2010

All Glory, Laud, and Honor!!!‏

Dearest Family and Friends!!!

How was everyone's Christmas?? Oh it was ever so much fun talking to my family on the phone!! Seriously, it was a Christmas I'll remember for the rest of my life! This week has just been so much fun!!! Ok:

On the 8th day of Christmas my companion gave to me: 8 pounds of flour!!
We went shopping last Monday to make Christmas treats this week! It was so much fun!! Our poor little bikes were loaded to the max! It was a nice P-day though! I've decided I love baking treats! Sister Lish is still getting used to the Thai food, so we eat at home quite a bit. Dad you would be proud of my creativity with cucumbers an tomatoes! I love the fruits and vegetables here so much! I really love all the food too!

On the 9th day of Christmas my companion gave to me: 9 Christmas cards!
English was so much fun! We made sugar cookies and brownies for all the little kids! They LOVED them! It was so cute! Then we had them make Christmas cards. So cute. They split them up and gave them to me and Sister Lish. They are the sweetest little kids! I felt bad sending them home because they had eaten SO much sugar. Sorry to their parents! :)

On the 10th day of Christmas my companion and I got to see: 10 sets of Elders!
We had a surprise Zone Conference on Wednesday and it was SO amazing!! It was so much fun seeing all the missionaries! It got us all excited for Christmas. Plus we got our new Thai Books of Mormon!!!! OHHH!! It was the best day ever!! All the speakers did so great too! After wards we went and ate at Sizzlers. Oh. It was delicious. So fun!!

On the 11th day of Christmas my companion gave to me: 11 km on my bike!! :)
haha Just teasing. I'm not really sure if that is an accurate number...but I couldn't think of anything else for 11 :) It was a fun day though. We long planned and had the Christmas play rehearsal.

On the 12th day of Christmas my companion gave to me: 12 hours of Christmas cheer!!
Friday was such a fun day! We went and had lunch at Jade and David's house - they are the RM's that live here in Udon. They got permission from President Smith to have us and the Elders over. It was soooo much fun! And kinda nice to speak English :) They made macaroni and cheese and it was AMAZING! Plus she made brownies that were to die for and some peanut butter cookies! So good! I made a strawberry pie to take. It wasn't nearly as good as yours dad. But they all loved it :) Christmas Eve me and Sister Lish gave each other Moo Moos. Aunt Nae and Grandma Donna you would be so proud of me:)

CHRISTMAS DAY!! So much fun! Woke up and got to talk to my amazing family! Seriously I hope all of you know how much I love and miss all of you. Thank you so much for making my Christmas such a special day! The Elder's made us pancakes for breakfast. Bless their hearts! Well our first Christmas miracle was Phii Nok, she called us and told us she was at the church waiting for us! The Elders had a baptism at 11 and I had invited her to come. I had kinda forgot until she called us! It was so awesome! So we hurried to the church and she was there with her 12 year old son. They loved the baptism!! Well the rest of the day we just rode our bikes all over delivering banana bread to investigators and members. It was so much fun! I love Christmas! The Ward party turned out so much fun too!! Oh I love the members here so much!! they all mean so much to me!! I can't even describe the love and the joy that I feel!! I just feel so blessed!!

Church yesterday was awesome! We had Phii Nok, Phii Eem, and Mae Bun. And we taught Mae Bun and she asked me if she could be baptized next Sunday!!!!!!!!! I was so excited!! So...this week is going to be a little busy. But we will see if we can get it to happen!! Family I love you so much. I'm truly the most blessed missionary. Elder Chambers don't you agree? I missed talking to ya Bubba. I hope you had a wonderful day and that all is well!! Sure love and miss ya! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!! Let it be Christmas everyday!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment