Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Praise to the Man!

Dearest Family and Friends!

Happy New Year!! Can you believe it is 2011?? I sure can't!! This last week has been awesome! Last P-day we went out to lunch at the fancy Vietnamese restaurant with the Branch President in Nong Khai, President Sxa and his wife, Sister Ann. They are so darling! I don't know if I've said much about them, but I just love them so much! He speaks perfect English is she is the cutest sister ever! It was so much fun! Well I got asked two interesting questions: How old is Christ and why is angel Moroni on top of the Temple and not Christ?
Well we worked really hard this week and had so much fun with all the members! They take such great care of us! I'll write more about it next week! I don't know where the time goes by! But it just seems to fly by!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!

Loves

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment