Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Do What Is Right!!‏

Dearest Friends and Family!!

It has been the most wonderful week! Before I forget though, I want to ask all you return missionaries, what do you think was the most important thing you learned on your mission? We talked about that this week at District Meeting and I'd like to get everyones opinion on it! :)

Well let me fill you in on the latest miracles happening here in Udon!! Ok so right now in Udon is like the mini Olympic games for all the high schools in Thailand. Its pretty cool! I wish I could go watch them play volleyball! But anyways one of the members that Sister L baptized in Srinakarin is here! She called to figure out how she could get to church on Sunday. It was kinda crazy because I wasn't sure where she was staying. She was so cute and was like, could you come pick me up? Haha I was like hmm I don't know how well that would work on my bike. But it all worked out ok! I called the Branch Presidents wife and she went and picked her up! It was SOOOO good to she her! I started crying and it was so fun to actually be able to talk to her now! (seeing as I was still a greenie the last time I saw her :) but it was so much fun! Everyone at church was so impressed that even though she was here playing she still made sure that she could come to church! Oh I just love her so much! Her name is Woon (remember me telling about her and her family?)

Well last Tuesday we got help from the Relief Society Pres. She drove us out to Sister Homes house and it was sooo much faster! It only took us like 30 minutes to get there! It was fun to ride in a car! Sister Home is so great and yesterday we set a date for her to get baptized on the 30th, so we will see!

Ok last Monday we wanted to have FHE with one of our investigators, Phii Nok and her son. So I called one of the sisters who has helped us before, Sister Jum, and when I started talking to her on the phone she was so confused and had NO idea what or who I was talking about. So then I called another lady and we got it all worked out. Anyways, so Saturday one of the members said that they wanted to take us to visit a less active lady and her family. And it was like Sister Jum that I had called on Monday!! Turns out there is two Sister Jums. :) But what are the chances huh! It was so funny. Don't worry though I got it all worked out which Sister Jum is which. :) But it was a neat experience talking to her and her daughter. She got baptized a year ago and has already stopped going to church. So sad! But we will keep working with her!

Last night you'll never guess what me and Sister Lish did. We had a FIESTA!! It was so much fun!! There isn't any Mexican food in Udon, so Saturday we went to Tops and got chips, salsa, beans, cheese and tortillas. It was seriously so much fun! I was such a fat dog!

Well we are going on Switch-offs this week! Sister Lish is going to Roeit til Saturday! Sister Eyestone is coming to Udon til Thursday. Then Thursday til Saturday I'm going to a training on how to be a good trainer!! :) I'm way excited but its going to be weird being away from Sister Lish for so long!

Well thank you so much for all your love and support! Seriously you all are the best! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!! Loves!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment