Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Monday, September 27, 2010

As Sisters In Zion!

Hello All!!

Wow. What a great week! I can't believe I have been out for 6 months! And that me and Sister Wanlapa have been companions for 3 weeks! To celebrate we did what any good missionary would do! Naturally we ate food! We went to this restuarant, it is like the Hometown Buffet, but Thai style. You have this little grill on your table and there is EVERY kind of meat in the world and you get to pick whatever you want and grill it right on your table. Then there is all the fruit, veggies, rice, noodles, and ice cream you could ever eat too! Oh man. it was delicious! If I ever go back, I'll need to make a game plan before. So fun. But I really can't believe how fast the time is going by! I need to start working so much harder and be so much better!

I don't really have much to say this week. Just the normal. Thailand is awesome! I'm still just filled with joy to be here! Oh ya! Last Monday we went to this huge market in Nong Khai. Oh man. It took all my power not to buy everything! It is the coolest place ever! They have everything from clothes to swords and army knifes! Its right on the boarder of Laos. So that was fun looking across the river into Laos! We ate at a little restuarant right on the river. It was so cool!

Isn't the gospel so amazing. The church is always the same. No matter where we go. The members might be a little different, ok a lot different and a little weird, but the gospel is still true! I look up to converts so much. I can't believe how much faith they have. Well thats all I have this week! I sure love you all! Thanks so much for all your love and support! Thanks so much for all your prayers!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!! Loves!

Sister Chambers


Eating a chicken foot :)


Fruit pizza and banana bread!! They turned out delicious!!!


Zone Conference with all the Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing Stac!! Its so good to hear you're doing to great!!! Keep posting!! I love reading all about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete