Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oh Beautiful for Spacious Skies!!

Hello my amazing family and friends!!!

Happy Fourth of July from Thailand!!! I hope everyone has a fun, safe, day!! Me and Sister Eyestone are rocking it up here in Chiang Mai in our red, white, and blue outfits :) I just feel so grateful to be an American!! We are all so truly blessed!! I was reading today in 2 Nephi 10 and I just feel so grateful!! I think to celebrate today we are going to go eat hamburgers!! Although there isn't a hamburger in the world I'd rather eat right now than one of yours daddy!!

Well this last week has been so great! Just working hard and trying to keep dry :) The Lord is good to us and it usually just rains in the morning while we are studying and then in the afternoon while we are eating lunch! Perfect timing! The weather right now is my favorite! It feels so nice! Well I just want to glory in the Lord for a little bit and tell you that I know that the Lord truly does prepare His children to learn about His gospel. He knows each and everyone of us! Everyone we see is a beloved Son and Daughter of God!! When was the last time we really stopped and pondered that. EVERYONE!! And what else is, EVERYONE needs help to make it back home safe and sound!! I love being a missionary so much!! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!!

Sister Chambers

Pics- This darling little family is my favorite! The Elders taught them, but I think I love them more ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment