Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Saviors Love!!!‏

THE TWINS ARE HERE!!! YEAH!! This morning for some reason I was just extra excited to come email and now I know why!! Its because I needed to come find out that the twins were born!! Yeah!! Summer you are such a champ!! I'm so proud of you!! I'm so proud of ALL you mothers!! Thank you so much for being such great examples to me! Well I'm so glad all is well in Zion!! :) Things here are just fabulous like always! Someone in Heaven turned the sprinklers on and it has been raining the last couple of days. But we don't mind! It is still beautiful here!! We go to Bangkok this week to renew our visas, either Sister Eyestone or I am probably gonna get bounced from Chiang Mai so next week I'll let ya know! I love it here so much! I love the people so much too! But it is crazy how fast things change in the missionary world. One day you are on top of the world and thinking all of your investigators are going great! And then the next you feel like you don't have anyone. Kinda how we felt yesterday at church, it was raining really hard ( bad excuse if you ask me) but none of our investigators were able to make it to church. Disappointed? Yes. Defeated? Never!! That just means we will work extra hard this week!! I feel like right now we are kinda going through all our investigators and the ones that aren't really progressing we are going to just put them on the shelf for a little bit and go find some newbies!!

Last Monday me and Sister Eyestone went over to our land ladies house and made pumpkin bread, apple bread and papaya bread!! I must admit, it was quite delicious! And so much fun! We also made some s'mores!!! We roasted the s'mores while I cooked the pumpkin. So good!! We didn't find any graham crackers, but we found some amazing marshmallow's that had chocolate inside of them!!! The rest of the week we had fun delivering bread to members and investigators. (and giving the leftovers to the Elders at District Meeting :)

Friday we had an experience that taught me how amazing my little brother Scott is. We ran into this German man and started talking to him. And right away I could tell that he had had such a hard life and I felt so bad for him. He just seemed so bitter about life and had no hope. Anyways, I just look up to you so much Scott!! And Mike! and Dave!! And all my brothers and cousins!! :) You are all such great examples to me! I know that the Lord sent you to Germany because you can help all those poor souls who have been hurt and left hopeless!! Thank you everyone so much for all your letters and emails!! sure love you all!! I have the best family in the whole world!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!! Loves!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment