Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh How Lovely Are P-day Mornings!‏

Dearest Family!!!!

Hello hello!! Firstly, no I didn't feel anything from the earthquake in Burma so don't fret :) Isn't it crazy that the whole world is in commotion! It has been a great inviting tool. Everyone asks if we have heard about all the earthquakes and then we ask them if they know why there have been so many and get to bear our testimony that Christ is preparing to come to Earth again. So great! I feel just like Samuel the Lamanite and all the other prophets who prophesied of the coming of Christ. I love my job! :)

This last week was great! Monday me and Sister Henderson went to the Zoo!! It was so much fun! We were like the only people there so we got to get up close to the animals, (but not too close to the you know what Aunt Nae :) My favorite was seeing the tigers! They are huge! There were so many different types of deers! I guess just because there aren't really any in Thailand and so that is like there "exotic" animal. Also there were lots of peacocks and rosters. Haha. Not really sure why...anyways. Tuesday we had another fun training with the Zone Leaders! They have been so great to help me and Sister Henderson. Thursday we decided to celebrate Dave's birthday too!! :) Happy Birthday Davers! So we went to Swensons and got "The Earthquake" it was so amazing! 8 scopes of ice cream! (don't worry we split it, so only 4 scoopes each :) It was so much fun!

We have been doing a lot of inviting and finding new investigators. The Lord is so good to us! It really has been so much fun to be with Sister Henderson! Transfers are this week and we think she is moving, but I'll let ya know for sure next week! Sorry this is super short...nothing too exciting to write about this week! I'm so excited for General Conference! Thank you Summer, Sidne and Steph and the girls for the emails! You all are so good to me! Aunt Nae bless your heart! I love you so much! Mother Hen and Papa Bear thank you so much for all you do for me and Scott. I'm sorry I've made you all have to sacrifice so much to get me here. I don't know how I can ever repay you! I love you!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!

Sister Chambers












I love these giant sunflowers! I want to bring them home with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment