Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nearer My God To Thee!!‏

Dearest Family and Friends!!!

I've died and gone to heaven!!! Literally!! I'm in Chiang Mai!!!! (Everyone calls Chiang Mai heaven :)

Family!! I love you all so much!! Thank you so much for all you do! Words just can't explain/express how grateful I am for all of you!!

It has been such a crazy great week!! So much to tell you about!! Well last P-day was fabulous! Me and Sister Henderson went and got a spa! It really was the most wonderful thing ever! It was so relaxing and little did we know we were about to have a very crazy week, so it was perfect! After that we spent the day cleaning the house and getting ready for Sister Henderson to move. Until Tuesday...when we got a call saying that BOTH of us were moving!!! They call it a "white wash", when both companions leave and two knew companions move it. So...that meant we had to get EVERYTHING all nice and neat and organized for the new sisters. We went around getting addresses for all our investigators, potentials, and former investigators. It was a lot of fun! But Tuesday and Wednesday were so sad saying goodbye to everyone! It was so hard! I had just barley got attached to everyone and there was so much I was looking forward to doing! But I trust in the Lord completely! Wednesday night some of the members met us at the church to say goodbye to us. Sister Henderson, me and Elder Heslop all were leaving. Sister Geek made us the cutest cake! And they sang "God be with you til we meet again" it was so sweet! I love them so much!! Wednesday night was crazy trying to get everything packed and cleaned, but by Thursday morning we were all ready to go! Transfers meeting was so much fun! Sister Wanlapa and a few other of the Thai missionaries finished their missions, so it was good to say goodbye to her before she went home! I'll miss seeing her so much! Well ready for the crazy news! They closed Lopburi! :( aka they didn't send any sisters back there!! The Assisstants forgot to tell us... :( I'm so sad!! The Elders are just going to take over our area. But the good news is I'm in Chiang Mai with the amazing Sister Richards! She is from Morgan, UT and goes to Weber State too!! So cool huh!! And guess what?? She loves to run!! We went on the most BEAUTIFUL hike this morning! Oh my goodness. I can't even describe how beautfiul it is here. I took so many pictures but they just don't do it justice. All the members here are SO nice! Its like the sweetest ward I've ever served in! And the fruit and veggies here are so fresh!! Haha I love it here so much!! This is actually the place that felt the earthquake last week, Sister Richards says that they felt it! Cool huh! She is on transfers 3. She is soooo good though! Oh man I love it so much! Her trainer was Sister Harris, my comp from the MTC. So its been so fun because she reminds me so much of Sister Harris! Well I hope all is well at home! I'm sorry this is so short. I'm sorry that I haven't written anyone back in a long time, but thank you so much for all your emails and letters! I really do appriciate all of you so much!! I have the best family and friends in the whole world!! Thank you so much for all you do for me! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is true!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment