Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, April 17, 2011

We Are Sowing, Daily Sowing!!‏

Happy Easter to All!! Yeah!! I love Easter!!

Well the good news is...Sister Ying got baptized on Saturday!! Yeah!! It was THE BEST DAY!!! She is soo darling and really gets the gospel. She has been learning with the missionaries for about 10 months. We have started teaching her friend too! Yesterday was a really neat experience too. After she was confirmed she came down and sat by me and grabbed my hand and I just could feel the Spirit so strong!! I was so happy!! I just wanted to sing all day long!

Friday was so much fun too! We went over to Sister Jaans house with one of our investigators and played Song Kran! It was SO MUCH fun throwing water on passing by cars, motorcycles and bikes! haha I felt like such a little kid again! It was so much fun! Well I love being a missionary! I"m so happy! The church is so true!!

Sorry its so short! Love you!! Talk to ya next week!!

Sister Chambers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment