Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Morning America!

Good Morning America!!!

This week was wonderful! I decided I feel like Trixie from the Matrix. (Yes Jared, I know her name is Trinity ;) but I just feel like everyone in Thailand is just living in their little Budhist world. And to them, it is enough. They don't think they need anything else. I feel like I'm trying to convince them that there is so much more to life than they could ever imagine. The hardest part is when you do find the ones that believe, but they are just to scared to change. Oh being a missionary. I really do love it ever so much!! I just wish like Alma, that I was an angel! But alas, I guess being Sister Chambers will have to do for now.

I forgot to tell you about last week, on the 25th we got a phone call from the mission presidents wife. She asked to speak with me and my heart dropped. When I said hello it sounded like she was sobbing. I was like, oh no! What happened! Boy was I shocked when she started singing "Happy Birthday" haha. It was funny. Just wanted to share :) and that I love Sister Smith so much! She is so good to us missionaries!

Can you believe that I was baptized 14 years ago! So crazy huh! I can't believe how fast the time is going by! Things in Lopburi are wondeful! There is a sister here who is just amazing! Her husband left her when she got baptized. He took her youngest son too. Her daughter and her son also got baptized. They are just the cutest family! Me and Sister Henderson went and visited her last week. She sells food in one of the markets. She asked us to share a scripture with her, we had left our Thai Books of Mormon in our baskets, but we had The Gospel of Jesus Christ pamphlet. We opened it up and decided to share 2 Nephi 31: 20 with her and it was PERFECT!! I just look up to this sister so much! The members here are so awesome and just make me feel so guilty for how easy a life I've had. I just try and share my testimony with them about how I know that they will be blessed!

We have started studying in the afternoon now because it is starting to get kinda warm here :) but its still so fun! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is true!! Thank you everyone so much for all your love and support!! Love you all so much!!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment