Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dearest Children, God is Near You!!

Dearest Family and Friends!!

Dad! I'm so glad that you are home safe and sound!! That is so scary! I was wondering if you were still in Korea or if you had made it home yet. That is crazy that you just happened to be in Japan that day! I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father was looking out for you! The Lord is so good to us! I was reading in Mosiah the other day about how even if we serve the Lord with all of our heart we will still be an unprofitable servant. And yet all He asks of us is to keep His commandments. That is my life long goal! I just want to be obedient and do the Lord's will!

This last week...hmm nothing really too exciting happened. Here in Lopburi we still ride bikes, a lot. :) English is good, we are just trying to use it more effectively as a tool for finding investigators. We are also working harder on getting the members more involved in the work here. I don't know if all of you had a chance to read the First Presidency message from the Feb. Ensign, but it talks about how important member missionary work is. This last week me and Sister Henderson did a lot of inviting, which means riding our bikes around neighborhoods and going to markets and handing out flyers about English and the Gospel. Most people really are just not interested. I feel like this transfers I've been trying really hard to be sincere when I bear my testimony about Christ and His gospel. I know I feel the spirit so much more! I think I've grown 2 inches from feeling the spirit so much! :) But yeah its just hard when we are bearing our heart and soul to someone about this message that means EVERYTHING to me, and they just say that they don't have time or they don't need it. But it is ok! The Lords work will go on!! That is why members can have such a good impact on the work! Trust me, I know it is hard/scary to share the gospel, I do it everyday! But the more we do it the easier it becomes! I know the Lord will bless us as we open our mouths and share it with our brothers and sisters! I love being a missionary! These are the best experiences I could ever ask for! I'm so happy! And I know that as we share the gospel, we all will be happier! The church is so true!! Love you all so much!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment