Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of Creation!!!!!!

Good Morning Dearest Family and Friends!!!!!!


June 1st already?!? I can't believe it!! This last week has been so great!! Last Tuesday for Devotional Elder Christofferson came and spoke to us!!!!! WOW!!! It was such a neat experience!! I truly can testify that he is called of God. He spoke about repentance and how we need to help our investigators understand the Atonement and by doing so we will understand it better too. The TRC on Saturday went good.

In class we have just been reviewing all of our grammar principles and trying to stay focused. We got our flight plans last Thursday. Crazy! On Friday we had such a cool lesson! It was on how we need to work with member better. And I realized what a slacker I have been. I would always think that there was no one I knew who was interested in the gospel. But I just wasn't trying hard enough! So family and friends PLEASE try and find someone to help the missionaries teach. PLEASE! Because when I am in Thailand I will want the members to help me!

Sunday was another amazing day. Did anyone get to watch Music and the Spoken Word? That has been one of my favorite things to watch on Sundays! During Relief Society we had President Smith come talk to us sisters about how cool we are and what an impact we can have on the whole mission. It was really cool. The Sunday Night Devotional was really great too! It was on the sacrament and how we need to take it more serious. It made me realize that I've taken the sacrament for granted my whole life and that I need to be so much more grateful for that opportunity.

Today has been a great already! Went to yoga this morning! And I just got done studying about Knowledge, specifically about the knowledge of where we came from. On Sunday I read a bunch of pioneer stories about our ancestors that Mom sent me (thank you again so much mom!) And it made me start to get so curious about genealogy and knowing all of my ancestors. That is one thing I for sure want to start doing when I get home k! I loved the story about the 4 orphans. I can't even image. Rachel seriously is my hero! To walk across the plains at the age of 17 and be in charge of leading a wagon! It really gives me strength to know that if they can do that, I can learn Thai. (with the Lords help of course :)

Well I feel like that is about all that has really been going on here. But I just want to bare you all my testimony, that I know that the Church is true! I am so grateful for this privilege of serving my Savior. I am so grateful for the Atonement and for the trials that I have had in my life. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet of God and that if we will follow and listen to him, we will be blessed! I am so grateful for all of you and all your love and support. You have know idea how much strength you all give to me! Sure love you all!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The Church is True!!!

Sister Chambers!

No comments:

Post a Comment