Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, June 19, 2011

We'll Sing All Hail To Jesus' Name!!

Hello to all my wonderful friends and family!!! It has been a most delightful week here in heaven!! How is everyone at home doing?? I'm glad daddy got to go home for Fathers Day!!

This week really was so great!! The Lord never ceases to amaze me! He truly is blessing us so much and I feel so small and insignificant! I feel just like Ammon! I know I am nothing and without the Lord I can't do anything! But I feel so grateful that He has called me to serve Him and His children in this part of the vineyard! And it makes me so happy to know that I have an amazing brother and great cousins that are a part of this work too!

Also, I look up to some of our investigators SO much!! I feel at times that they understand the gospel better than I do! They are so willing to sacrifice and to change their lives completely so that they can keep the commandments! Sister Namtaan for example. She is just so darling! We taught her the word of wisdom, which she has a couple problems, but she knows that the Lord will help her. After we taught her that she wanted us to teach her all the commandments so that she could start changing her life! So cute huh! I just love the Thai people so much!

Well my random cooking stories for the week are, that contrary to popular belief it is possible to make a chocolate cake, banana bread, and spaghetti in a rice cooker! Obviously not at the same time ;) haha and the funny part was we didn't have any coco...but we did have some random hot chocolate. Which basically is coco right? Well it seemed to work just fine :)

This morning we went hiking again. I love the mountains!! It really so just so amazing here!! I can't even describe it!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!! Thank you so much for all your love and emails! Keep um coming!! You are the best family and friends ever!! May the Lord bless all of you!! :)

Sister Chambers

Sister Daa! She is so precious! She is one that we started teaching but the Elders took over. But its ok cuz she is getting baptized next week!!

Yeah for waterfalls!! So beautiful!!

Me and Sis. Eyestone hiking!

No comments:

Post a Comment