Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, June 12, 2011

If You Could Hide To Kolob...

Dearest Family and Friends!!! How are you all this week?? Before I forget...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! Yeah!! To all my amazing brothers, brother-in-laws, uncles and my daddy!! Sure love you all so much!! Thank you so much for being such great examples to me and for always being worthy, priesthood holders!! Davers and Summers! Thanks so much for the email!! Carter Reid and Easton Dale!! So cute!! So exciting!! Keep up the good work Summer!! :) And Sherrie!!!! Yeah!!!! Congrats sissy poo!! I'm so excited for you!! So much fun!!

Well this last week was amazing! So many miracles! First off we had a great P-day by making cinnamon rolls! Tuesday we had a special training with the Zone Leaders and the Assisstants to the President. We decided to be good sisters and shared our cinnamon rolls with all the Elders. :) it was a great training on the Book of Mormon and how we need to use it more in conversion and in receiving revelation! Then on Wednesday we had a great District meeting on how we can use the Book of Mormon more when we are inviting! Just being like hey, can we come read this book with you? It is great!! Well me and Sister Eyestone have been doing the plyometrics from P90X a couple times the last few weeks. So much fun! Also I ate a mangosteen! My new favorite! Well I love you all so much! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy!! the church is true!! Loves!

Sister Chambers


Yeah for yummy cinnamon rolls!!


Ok so I may or may not have cut my finger on accident with a knife and there weren't any band-aids at the church...

We went and got some shaved ice the other day and my flavor was lime!! So good! my toppings were corn, pumpkin and choc. covered bananas!! Haha quite the combination huh :)

At Doi Suthep this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment