Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let the Holy Spirit Guide!

Greetings from Thailand!!

This week was AMAZING!! Valentines day we just finished cleaning the house. Man. It looked so good. I think what I want to do after my mission is go around the world cleaning sister missionaries houses. I think that would be so fun! Well then we went out to say goodbye to our little treehouse gang. They are so cute! Then we went over to Sister Guy's house and she made us dinner. Then we taught her how to make cinnamon rolls! It was so much fun! Tuesday was our "good works" day. We went around and visited less active members and took them cinnamon rolls. So fun! English class for the last time, sad! Sad saying goodbye to all my crazy little students! I'll miss them! But it has been fun! After english we had a lovely surprise! Sister Ae and Sister Tig had made me potatoe casserole!! Oh my goodness!!! It was huge!! And so delicious! Luckily the elders were there to help us eat it because it seriously was the biggest pan ever!! They are so good to me!! Weds we met with Sister Bun. She is so sweet! I just love her so much! Then we went and saw Phii Nok. Oh I'm going to miss her so much!! Packing up was crazy fun. I'm getting almost as good as dad at figuring out how to pack everything in so it fits perfectly! :) We left Weds night to go to Bangkok. We drove all night. Got to the church and it was so fun to visit with all the missionaries! Well my new comp is Sister Henderson! She was in the group right after me in the MTC!! We are serving in Lopburi! The city of the monkeys!! I'm so excited!! It has already been so much fun!! She is such an amazing missionary! We are going to work way hard this transfer!! Ok, so I've humbled myself and mom and dad... you were right. I should have practiced the piano more. Haha. They don't have anyone to play the piano here so I had to play for them in sacrament meeting! And surprisingly enough it turned out very well! We are going to start going to the church for lunch so that I can practice! How funny dad, you had just asked me if I play here. It is so fun. I really am so excited! Also funny story! Can you see that picture that says David Chambers? That was on the back of a piece of sheet music I found on the piano!! How funny is that!! Well I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!

Sister Chambers



No comments:

Post a Comment