Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Letter!

DEAREST FAMILY!!!!!!!

I am alive and well!! Things here are going great!! I love my district already. There are 10 elders and I have two companions. Sister Jensen is from Brigham City and Sister Harris is from Burley. Don't we have family there or something? Well not going to lie, this is SO much harder and so different than what I had expected. The language is...well its coming. My teachers are great!! Brother Saakha is from Thailand, he converted when he was 18. So its great to have his perspective on things. Brother Duval served his mission in Thailand. So its great to have his view on everything! He is very intense though and makes us work hard. We are already suppose to have our prayer and testimony learned. I've almost got it. I just feel like I don't have enough time to study. So I don't know how much time I'll have to write letters to everyone. I want to be studying every chance I get. Make sure and tell everyone to use "Dear Elder" It is great!! So just use that instead of emailing me. At least while I'm here in the MTC. I took a bunch of pictures that I wanted to email, but I guess I can't do that. So I'm going to have to get them developed first. My little apt is so cute! I have it all decorated already. It is just me and my two comps in our room. So we each get our own desk, closet, and bed. It rocks! And showering isn't so bad either. I haven't had to wait in lines or anything to shower yet so that's good. So today is my first P-day! Yay! I'm so excited to go to the temple! Sunday our zone went on a temple walk and that was a lot of fun. So lets see, Wednesday was great fun meeting everyone. Thursday we met our Branch presidency. I was made Coordinating Sister of our Zone. (There are three older sisters that were in our Zone, but they leave today, so me and my comps are the only sisters now. Well until tomorrow I guess cuz were getting three more English speaking sisters..anyways) So Coordinating Sister doesn't really do much. I just make sure all the sisters are happy. It'll be fun. Me and my comps are going to go make the new sisters beds and write them little notes and leave them candy. It'll be fun!!
I'm almost out of time. I only get 30 minutes on the computer. So I gotta go. But I love you all so so so much. And I miss you so much too!! It's hard. But I love being a missionary so much already and the best is yet to come!!! I'm so happy. Don't worry. The church is true!!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment