Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, May 15, 2011

We Ever Thank Thee!!!‏

FAMILY!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO MY COMPANION IS!!!!!!! SISTER EYESTONE!!!!! AH!!!! I'm so happy!! So...turns out that Sister Richards did get transferred. We were so shocked and so sad!! I really love her so much!! We had the best of times together and it is always so hard to get separated from a good companion! But I feel like my whole mission I have just been so blessed with thee best companions! I was a little nervous cuz I wasn't sure who was going to be my new companion. But when President Smith announced that Sister Eyestone was going to Chiang Mai we like ran across the room and gave each other a big hug! It was so funny. President Smith was like...hmmm they might have too much fun. It already has just been so awesome! Some of our investigators have been having a hard time getting ready to be baptized. But I know that it is just Satan trying to get us down. But never fear!! This is going to be the best transfers! I'm so excited! This morning we woke up and biked up the mountain, Dave and Mike you would have thought it was so easy, but I about died! But it was so much fun! Then we hiked up to that Wad me and Sister Richards went to. It was so beautiful this time because of all the rain! So it was extra green and there was a huge waterfall! It was amazing!! Heaven. Well this week is Zone Conference! I'm way excited! I feel as if there was so much I wanted to tell you and now I can't remember...but yes the good news is is Chiang Mai is better than ever! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy!! The church is so true!! Love you all so much!!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment