Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sweet is the work!!

Dearest Friends and Family!!

Life in Heaven is GREAT!! This last week was awesome!! First off, Zone Conference was SO GREAT!!! I love President Smith. He is so wise!! He talked to us about Joseph Smith and it was such a huge testimony builder! I love being a missionary! He talked about how Joseph and Lehi/Nephi's story is similar and what Joseph must have been thinking as he was translating the plates. Isn't it amazing! Joseph Smith was only a little 14 year old farm boy, and yet he changed the world! Its so cool to think about how the Lord calls the weak and the small to bring about his great purposes! Well I have a favor to ask you dear family. Do you think you could all write your testimony about the Book of Mormon or Jospeh Smith and mail it to me. I had an idea to put family members testimony inside the Book of Mormons we give out. Just a simple little testimony will do, even the kiddos can too! I think that would be so fun!! Thank you!! :)

Well the work is going great here. Lately our big focus has been on referrals and fellowshipping aka getting lots of help from the members!! Oh I feel so guilty for being such a lazy member before my mission. I promise I will be so much better!! Members are CRUCIAL in the work! They just need a little nudge in the right direction and they can really do more work than the missionaries! Think about how much faster the work would move forward if all the members just found one friend for the missionaries!! Hurray!!

Also something really cool I wanted to share. Every week I focus on a Christ-like attribute. And I also rotate through different subjects in Preach My Gospel. And as it turns out the last two weeks have been awesome combinations! Last week was Hope and "Our Life On Earth". Isn't that cool! We all need hope here on earth!! haha. And this week is even cooler!! Charity and Love and "The Atonement." So perfect. If Christ didn't love us, there would be no Atonement. Just something fun to think about!!

Well thank you all so much for your love and support and letters!! I am SO BLESSED!! I hope you know how much I love and miss you all!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!

Sister Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment