Write me :)

Sister Stacie Lynn Chambers

50/829-832 Muang Thong Thani

Chaengwatana Road T. Ban Mai

A. Pakkret

Nonthaburi 11120




**Please send everything through the US Postal Services. Anything received by Sister Chambers not through the post office will require her to pay

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scatter Sunshine!!

Greetings from Heaven!!!

I hope this finds everyone well!! Things here are wonderful!! I just, oh! My heart is just so filled with joy!! I can't even describe how merciful the Lord has been to us this last week! Seriously. Maybe someday I'll be able to explain. But I just want to thank all of you for your prayers, I know that a huge part of my blessings are coming from all of you and your prayers. So thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! Thank you so much for all your emails and letters and support!! I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful family!! I just am so grateful for this blessing of serving the Lord and His children here in Thailand!! It seems like we are just being guided to so many people that are prepared to hear the gospel! Pres. Smith wants to split Chiang Mai into two branches next year and we really are starting to see things take place so that it can happen. We are focusing on families, most importantly, Melchizedek Priesthood holders!! Yeah!! I love being a missionary! I'm so happy! The church is so true!!

Sister Chambers


No comments:

Post a Comment